NutraMilk vs. Blender
"Why should I use the NutraMilk to make nut milk instead of a blender?"
We get asked this question often, and the answer is pretty simple: it's so much faster!
Making nut milks the traditional way requires nuts to be soaked in water overnight (or at least for several hours) before being blended together. When you use a regular blender, even though the nuts have been soaked, the pulp is still left in the milk. The mixture must then be strained through a cheese cloth to remove the pulp, which can be a messy and time-consuming process. The NutraMilk on the other hand, makes the nut milk process easier, faster, and hassle-free!
See the (approximate) time differences below:
With a Blender (total: 8 hours + 40 minutes)
1. Soak the nuts overnight. (8 hours)
2. Blend with a high-powered blender. (15 minutes)
3. Strain through a cheesecloth. (10 minutes)
4. Remove and discard pulp. (5 minutes)
5. Clean cheesecloth. (5 minutes)
6. Clean blender. (5 minutes)
With the NutraMilk (total: 19 minutes)
1. Turn nuts into butter. (16 minutes)
2. Turn butter into milk. (3 minutes)
3. Place NutraMilk container in the dishwasher to clean. (5 seconds)